Thursday 25 April 2013

Chatwing Chat Box an Exciting Communication Tool For Websmasters


Chatwing Chat Box an Exciting Communication Tool Offering Many Customization Options

The Online realm is really fun to explore and experiment with. I like testing out new things and I always try to incorporate my creativity in everything especially in my blog. My blog is my representation online so I want people to see my personality whenever they visit it. I am, they say, a very bubbly person and creative and I really enjoy interacting with other people so I asked around on what chat tool I can install in my blog. Most of my friends, who are also blogger, recommended Chatwing.

What I liked about Chatwing is its high level of modification. I can adjust the widget’s size and color or totally recreate it in my own terms. The chat app is easy to use.  Chatwing Chat Box an Exciting Communication Tool  For Websmasters

First step is to provide my email address and agree to the terms and conditions before the next step which what I really had fun doing, customization!
 Chatwing Chat Box an Exciting Communication Tool  For Websmasters
What I liked about Chatwing’s modification process is that you have a preview panel on how your widget will look like while mixing and matching colors and designs. You can change the name of the chatbox and give it your own title.
 Chatwing Chat Box an Exciting Communication Tool  For Websmasters
You can change the chatbox color depending on your blog’s theme and if you want the chatbox to blend in or stand out on your site.
 Chatwing Chat Box an Exciting Communication Tool  For Websmasters
 Chatwing Chat Box an Exciting Communication Tool  For Websmasters
There is a wide range of color for you to choose from, you just have to decide: blend in or stand out?
 Chatwing Chat Box an Exciting Communication Tool  For Websmasters
We can also choose the font size and font style that we want to appear on the chat widget. Make sure that it is readable to most web surfers. The style shouldn’t cause any difficulty to your web visitors if you want them to return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment